Friday, August 19, 2005

OFF TO NORTH AMERICA



After a long drive of over 2000 kilometers I arrived at Southampton Docks on Wednesday morning and there I said goodbye to my Genny's. They are now on a ship bound for New York and some other job. After writing this blog for the past couple of months I will now tell you something of myself.
My name is Graham Wright (G.W.) and I have been involved in the music business for over 30 years as a backline roadie, stage carpenter and truck driver. I am also an artist and author, I recently co-authored a book about touring in the seventies titled "How Black was our Sabbath" check it out on Amazon, it's a view from the crew!(If you enjoyed the blog you might enjoy the book)
Thats all for now I am now going down to my local village pub for a pint of beer the first in two months!!!

2 comments:

Graham Frank Wright Artist said...

Hi Donna,
I am a painter but sadly do not get much time to paint these day's.To busy earning a living! check out http://www.stagewright.freeserve.co.uk/graham_frank_wright1.htm
Oh yes,I am not a B. Sabbath fan either although I did work for them for 7 years in another lifetime though!
G.W.

Graham Frank Wright Artist said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.